top of page

Dissolution of Marriage ("Divorce")

CA is a no fault state. You can file for divorce without proof of any wrongdoing.

  • 1 h
  • Online Meetup

Service Description

You or your spouse must have lived in California for the past six (6) months and in your current county for the past three (3) months. You can file for divorce to end a marriage or domestic partnership without the consent or agreement of your significant other.

Contact Details


#111946 500 W Hamilton Ave, Campbell, California, USA

bottom of page